Do you like device buttons? You can feel them. They are tactile, so you know when you have pressed them. They don’t get pressed accidentally, like on touchscreens. How come nobody makes a device with keypad buttons on anymore ??..
They do! Rugged manufacturer Handheld has announced a brand new Android fully rugged device with a 23 key Alpha-numeric keypad the X41…
Perfect for any user working outdoors, with gloves on, or in any environment where it would be useful to be able to feel the buttons. Have you ever found yourself in struggling to input data whilst in the field? The tactility of the keypad should improve the Reliable and efficient collection of data in a fully rugged device.
- IP65 and MIL-STD 810G for reassuringly rugged use.
- Android 9.0 GMS and MaxGo suite pre-installed.
- Powerful 2GHz 8 core processor with 4GB RAM.
- 64GB Storage which can be increased using the Micro SD slot.
- 4″ Capacitive Touchscreen plus 23 key Alphanumeric backlit keyboard
- Programmable function keys
- Integrated 1D laser or 2D imager with High Density (HD) optics (Zebra / Honeywell)
- Built-in GPS receiver for navigation using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou.
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality and high-speed data alongside NFC, BT 5.0 LE and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/r/ac for total connectivity.
A powerful device in a usable format. Find more details, photo’s and pricing here – https://memstarrugged.co.uk/product/nautiz-x41/
The Handheld Group Company
Handheld Group is a manufacturer and global supplier of rugged mobile computers, handhelds and tablets. Handheld and partners worldwide deliver mobility solutions to businesses within geomatics, logistics, forestry, public transportation, utilities, construction, maintenance, mining, military and security. With the head office in Sweden and excellent UK sales support in the Midlands. For more details and to read the press release, please click here – https://www.handheldgroup.com/news/handheld-introduces-the-nautiz-x41-a-rugged-enterprise-tool-for-increased-efficiency/?utm_source=NetSuite&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=NautizX41Launch