CF-19 Fully Rugged Convertible Laptop
Long-running, Award-winning, market-leading CF-19 convertible notebook with rotating screen. This machine set the benchmark in mobile ruggedness.
- Featuring a revolutionary and versatile LCD screen that transforms from a high-performance notebook to a fully portable tablet PC.
- Reliable, MIL-STD 810G durable and balanced lightweight at just 2.3kg.
- Optimized 10″ transflective plus display technology with low reflection allows for perfect visibility even in direct sunlight environments (up to 6.500cd/m2 reflective brightness, depending on light conditions).
- Eighth generation model proving the stability of supply and longevity.
- 3 Year warranty comes as standard.
- Battery life up to 10 hours.
- Excellent connectivity.
Please download the specification sheet below or scroll down for more details.
£0.00 Ex VAT
The CF-19 is a stalwart of the Panasonic solution. Engineered and trusted by thousands of customers Worldwide and a incredibly low failure rate to ensure you get your work done without delays.
CF-19 Toughbook Full Specification
- Mobile Computing Platform Intel® Core™ i5-3610ME vPro ™ processor (2.7GHz, 3MB Intel ® Smart Cache, Intel ® 7 series Express chipset QM77)
- Operating System – Windows 10 COA with Win 7 Professional Downgrade
- RAM 4 GB, DDR3 SDRAM (max. 8 GB)
- Graphic Chip Intel® HD Graphics 4000, UMA (Windows ® 7 64bit max 1696MB, 32bit max 1557MB)
- Storage 500GB HDD (SATA, easy accessible, shock resistant – withstands 180cm* drop) Optional 128GB SSD available.
- LCD 10.1″ sunlight-viewable transflective plus XGA Active Matrix (TFT) colour LCD with circular polarizer (up to 500cd/m² transmissive and
- 500cd/m² reflective brightness, depending on light conditions) and ambient light sensor; Concealed Mode
- Cabinet Full magnesium alloy with handstrap
- Bluetooth™ Version 4.0 + EDR Class 1
- WLAN Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 802.11 a/b/g/n compliant; slide on/off switch
- LAN 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10Base-T
- Sound Intel® High-Definition audio compliant, Monaural speaker (integrated in display cabinet)
- Input Devices Resistive Touchscreen (1 finger) or resistive Dual Touch (5 finger & Digitizer), Touchpad and Keyboard
- Indicators 9 LEDs (Power, Battery, HDD, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, Num Lock, SD Card, WWAN, Wireless Data Transfer)
- Interfaces Serial (16550A compatible) Dsub, 9-pin; External display (VGA port) Mini D-sub, 15-pin; Headphone Mini-jack, 3.5 DIA, stereo
- Microphone Mini-jack, 3.5 DIA, stereo; DC In Jack; USB 2.0 x1, 4-pin; USB 3.0 x1, 9-pin; LAN RJ-45; Firewire (IEEE1394a): x1, 4-pin
- External Antenna: x2 (Dedicated 50 ohms coaxial connector); Port Replicator: 100-pin
- Expansion Slots – PC Card: x1 Type II (3.3V: 400mA, 5V: 400mA); Express Card: x1 ExpressCard/34 or ExpressCard/54; SD/SDXC Memory Card: x1
- RAM Module: x1 DDR3L
- Power AC Adapter: Input: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz; Output: 16V DC, 5A
- Battery: Li-ion 10.65V, 5.7Ah (typical), 5.4Ah (minimum) ; Battery Life: Approx. 10 hours (Mobile Mark ™ 2007, 60cd/m²)
- Power Management Standby function, Hibernation function, ACPI BIOS
- Security Features TPM (Trusted Platform Module, TCG V1.2 compliant), Integrated hardware security lock slot, Password security
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 271mm x 49mm x 216mm / 10.7″ x 1.93″ x 8.5″ (excluding protrusions)
- Weight Approx. 2.3kg / 5.0lb (including battery)
- Testing Standards Water resistance test: IEC529 (JIS C0920) IPX5*, MIL-STD 810G 506.5, III*
- Dust resistance test: IEC529 (JIS C0920) IP6X*, MIL-STD 810G 510.5, Level*
- Gravity drop resistance test: MIL-STD 810G 516.6, (180cm* drop)
- Vibration resistance test: MIL-STD 810G 514.6, category 20 & 24*
|Dimensions||27.1 × 21.6 × 4.9 cm|
Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.