CF-54 MK3 Semi Rugged Laptop
Panasonic has sought to rethink and redefine semi-rugged notebooks. With the Toughbook CF-54, they have created a perfect balance for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry, field service workers and people specialising in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance. However, it doesn’t compromise on rugged durability with features such as
- A unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength.
- MIL-STD 810G.
- spill-resistant display, keyboard and touchpad area.
- Drop tested to 76cm.
- Vibration and shock protected for vehicle docking.
- 3-year warranty as standard.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for you to have exactly the device configuration you want. Please contact us for more details
This model is no longer available but may be special ordered if you require a MOQ of 50 units. Please ask for more details.
The robust CF-54 Mark 3 Full Specifications
CF-54 14″ SEMI-RUGGED WINDOWS 10 PRO NOTEBOOK WITH HD Or Full HD DISPLAY
- Mobile Computing Platform Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro 2.6GHz, 3MB Intel Smart Cache
- Operating System Windows 10 Pro
- RAM 4GB DDR4 SDRAM (max. 32GB)
- Graphic Chip Intel® HD 520 Graphics
- Storage: 256GB SSD/500GB SATA as standard.
- LCD 14″ IPS Active Matrix (TFT) colour LCD 1366 x 768 pixels (HD) or 1920×1080 (Full HD)
- Bluetooth™ 4.0 + EDR Class 1
- Wireless LAN Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265; slide on/off switch
- LAN IEEE 802.3 10Base-T / IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX / IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T (2nd LAN optional)
- Sound WAVE and MIDI playback, Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem support,
- Security TPM (TCG V1.2 compliant) Password security (supervisor password, user password, hard disc lock) Integrated hardware, security lock slot
- Webcam (Hardware option – MOQ applies) 2MP with digital microphone
- Card Slots SD/SDXC Memory Card: x1
- RAM Module: x2, DDR3L SDRAM, one slot occupied one slot free.
- Flexible Configuration area- DVD drive as standard. Optional PC card slot (Type I or II) or 2nd battery (6 cell, 32Wh) or Smart Card Reader- MOQ applies – Ask for details.
- Interfaces – Standard – USB 3.0 x3, HDMI: x1, , LAN: x1, RJ-45 (2nd LAN optional), Headphones: x1, Mini-jack, 3.5 DIA, stereo, DC In: Jack, Port Replicator: x1, 24-pin.
- Input Devices 88 Keys / Touch Pad
- Power AC Adapter: Input: 100V ~ 240V, 50Hz/60Hz; Output: 15.6V, 7.05A.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion (6 cell, 46Wh) Battery Life: Approx. 11h (Mobile Mark™ 2007, 60cd/m²), Approx. 18h with 2nd battery (6cell, 32Wh)*
- Power Management: Hot swap*, Standby function, ACPI BIOS
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 345mm x 272mm x 29.8mm / 13.6″ x 10.7″ x 1.17″
- Weight Approx. 1.99 kg / 4.39 lb
Contact us for details of other configurations that may still be available.
** Optional and requires extended bottom cover (approx. 10mm thick)
|Dimensions||34.5 × 27.2 × 29.8 cm|
Windows 10 Pro
HD Std, HDBasic, HD Loaded, HD 4G, FHD Basic, FHD Loaded, FHD TS