Handheld Nautiz X6 Ultra-Rugged Android phablet
Handheld Nautiz X6 is the latest rugged Phablet device, offering a perfect combination of ‘phone’ portability alongside ‘tablet’ data viewability that will allow you to complete data tasks with ease. Some of the device highlights include –
- A sunlight-readable, 6-inch capacitive multi-touch display with super-hardened Gorilla Glass.
- IP67 ruggedness rating for waterproof, dust-tight performance, plus a broad operating-temperature range.
- An 8-core processor and Android Oreo (Android 8.0) operating system.
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality.
- Google GMS for Play Store and Google Maps app access.
- Superior u-blox NEO-M8N receiver for precise navigation using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou.
- Dual cameras, including 13-megapixel rear-facing, and 5-megapixel front-facing.
- Optional high-quality, high-speed 2D imager.
- Multiple accessories for efficient field work in a variety of industries.
Please allow a few days for delivery from Europe.
£819.00 Ex VAT
The Ultra-Rugged Android Phablet
Dimensions 192 mm x 91 mm x 14.5 mm (7.5” x 3.5” x 0.5”)
Weight 380 g (13.4 oz), with extended battery
Processor Qualcomm® Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro, 8 cores 2.2 GHz, Graphics Adreno 506
RAM & Storage 4 GB / 32 GB
Operating System Android 8.0 Oreo (GMS)
- 6” capacitive multi-touch
- 1080×1920 pixels
- Sunlight readable
- Glove/rain mode
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Buttons – Front: F1, F2, F3, Power. Side: FN, Volume up/down
Battery – Standard: TBA. Extended: 3.8V 8000 mAh (30.4 Wh), field replaceable
- Type-C, Qualcomm quick charge 3.0, OTG
- GNSS antenna connector
- Back connector for expandability
- 1x micro SDXC (128 GB)
- 2x Nano-SIM
- Cellular (WWAN): 2G (850,900,1800,1900)
- 3G (1,2,5,8)
- 4G/LTE (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,17,20,28,38,39,40,41)
- Wireless LAN: 2.4G/5G
- PAN: BT V4.1
- NFC: 13.56 MHz
- ISO 14443A/B, ISO 15693
Audio: Headphone support via Type-C Front-facing speaker. x3 microphones for noise suppression.
Positioning: Dedicated u-blox GNSS receiver. GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou
Cameras: Rear: 13 megapixel with auto-focus and flash, Front: 5 megapixel
Sensors: Gyroscope, Compass, Accelerometer, Pressure, Proximity, Ambient light.
- Operating: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5/502.5 Procedure II
- Storage: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5/502.5 Procedure I
- Drop/shock: 26 drops from 1.2 m (4 ft)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedures I & IV
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedure I
- Sand & Dust: IP67, IEC 60529
- Water: IP67, IEC 60529
- Humidity: 0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5 Procedure II
- Altitude: 4572 m (15.000 ft)
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5 Procedures I & II
- EMC/EMI: MIL-STD-461F: CE101, CE102, CS101, CS114,
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 14 cm|
4G Global, 4G EU