Motion F5m Rugged Tablet
The F5m rugged mobile computing series delivers high-end, lasting processing power in an ergonomic and ruggedized package. The rugged tablets' 5th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, including the highest performing Intel® i7 vPro™ processor, provide the power to quickly move through computation-intensive applications while increasing overall power efficiency.
There are 104 variants available on this device, so please contact us to discuss your preferred configuration.
£0.00 Ex VAT
Xplore Motion F5m Specifications
- Processor/Cache Intel® – Core™ i7 vPro™ Processor 2.6 GHz 5600U with Turbo Boost to 3.2 GHz (4MB of L3 cache, 2 Cores/4 Threads)
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 2.2 GHz 5200U with Turbo Boost to 2.7 GHz (3MB of L3 cache, 2 Cores/4 Threads)
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 2.0 GHz 5005U (3MB of L3 cache, 2 Cores/4 Threads)
- Operating System Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit, Windows® 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
- System Storage m.2 Solid State Drive with capacities of 64GB, 128GB or 256GB AHCI
- System Memory DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM memory Base configuration of 4GB, Optional configuration of 8GB or 16GB.
- Input Capacitive 10-finger Multi-touch Active Digitizer Pen (no battery required) with right mouse click button and integrated eraser
- I/O Ports Docking connector. DC power-in port with rubberized cover. One USB 3.0 port with rubberized cover
- Embedded I/O 8.0 Megapixel camera (rear-facing), 2.0 Megapixel front-facing web camera, Optional integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner
- Audio High Definition Audio Controller, Noise cancellation technology, Multi-directional array microphone design with 2 microphones, Integrated speaker.
- Control Buttons One 5-way directional for navigation, One function, one Dashboard and two programmable, Secure Attention Sequence (SAS), Volume controls, Windows Home button, Barcode scan trigger (programmed)
- System Status Indicators Power on/off/stand by LED ring around power button, Battery status LED on back, Battery charge gauge on front
- Battery life over eight hours 3 Hot swappable Lithium-ion standard battery with 40WHr capacity
- Battery Charging Time Standard battery: 1.5 hours (Tablet PC on/off) 2
- AC Adapter 65W universal, 3-pin jack, 100-240V 1.5A, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions 10.0″ x 10.0″ x .95″ (256mm x 256mm x 24.3mm)
- Weight 3.3 lbs. 1 (1.50 kg)
- Standards ACPI 3.0b Compliant
1 Weight represents approximate system weight measured with a 40WHr battery. Actual system weight may vary depending on component and manufacturing variability.
2 Approximate charging time. Validated charging from 5% to 90% with system on or system off.
3 Battery life varies by configuration, applications in use, utilized features and operating conditions. Maximum battery capacity decreases with time and use. Motion battery life estimates based on MobileMark® 2012 performance testing.
|Dimensions||25.6 × 25.6 × 9.5 cm|
Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro