Nautiz X2 Enterprise Rugged Handheld
A Smartphone? A Barcode Scanner? A Handheld Tablet? A portable office in one? How can we best describe the feature-rich, eminently useable, Nautiz X2?
- Android 7 OS
- Quad-Core processing
- Full Google GMS certification for access to Google Play Store
- Fast high-quality 1D or 2D Barcode Scanner
- 8Mp Camera with flash and auto focus
- 4.7″ 1280×720 outdoor readable IPS capacitive display
- NFC/4G/BT 4.0/WLAN
- IP65 & MIL 810G
- -20° C to +50° C
- Choice of 1D/SE 965HP or 2D/N3680 Scanners
Please note, US bands are also available. Please ask for details.
£809.00 – £939.00 Ex VAT
Nautiz X2 Rugged Handheld Full Specifications
Please note these units have upgraded from 1GB to 2GB and 8GB ROM to 16GB from April 2017. Part number NX2-B-RF1-1D and NX2-B-RF1-2D.
- Size 150 mm x 73.5 mm x 16 mm (5.9” x 2.89” x 0.62”)
- Weight 230 g (8.11 oz)
- Processor High-performance quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- Memory/Disk 16 GB ROM /2 GB RAM
- Operating System Android 7
- Screen 4.7″ IPS panel 1280×720
- Keypad Four keys on front side
- Battery Lithium polymer rechargeable 3300 mAh (12.21 Wh)
- Connections Micro USB 2.0 Dock connector for charging 3.5mm headset connection
- I/O slot SIM (user accessible) MicroSD/MicroSDHC slot (user accessible)
- Communication Audio: Built-in microphone/Headphone connector PAN: BT 4.0 LE Cellular (WWAN): GSM / HSPA+ (3G) / LTE (4G) Wireless LAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-band: 2.4G+5G) NFC: NFC 13.56MHz, ISO14443A/14443B/15693
- Camera 8 Megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash Scanner 1D Laser scanner (Motorola SE965HP) or 1D/2D Imager (Honeywell N6603)
- Sensors GPS/GLONASS Accelerometer Light/Proximity
- Environment Operating: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F). MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II Storage: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F) MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5/502.5 Procedure I Drop: 26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedures I & II Sand & Dust: IP65, IEC 60529 Water: IP65, IEC 60529 Humidity: 0 ~ 95% (non-condensing) MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5 Altitude: 4572 m (15.000 ft) MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5 Procedure I
Each unit is supplied with battery, AC adapter incl. dock connector with power plugs EU, US, UK, AU, wrist strap and quick start guide.
|Dimensions||15 × 7.35 × 1.6 cm|
1D Barcode, 2D Barcode