Nautiz X8 – Fully Rugged Fully Flexible Rugged Handheld
A leader in the new generation of handheld computers, the ergonomic Nautiz X8 delivers the largest, most brilliant capacitive touchscreen in its class, along with an unprecedented combination of processing power, connectivity and field ruggedness. Consequently making it a truely usable field device.
Handheld offers three versatility-increasing expansion packs for the Nautiz X8:
· Nautiz X8 Long Range Bluetooth (LRBT) Expansion Pack features a LRBT u-blox module, which allows long-range communication up to 300 meters. This option is especially well-suited for advanced forestry solutions, surveying and construction work.
· Nautiz X8 Barcode Expansion Pack features an imager module (Zebra SE4750SR) with an LED aimer, which allows for competitive scanning performance without sacrificing design, ruggedness or user experience. This option is ideal for workers in field service, warehouse projects and logistics.
· Nautiz X8 Basic Expansion Pack is an empty add-on cap for an extension of your choice. It increases the Nautiz X8’s customizability and flexibility for specific customer requirements. It also allows users to install custom accessories under the cap using the proprietary interface.
Call us for bulk discounts.
Please note the unit is 3G and not 4G as selectable.
£1,149.00 – £1,399.00 Ex VAT
Nautiz X8 – Full Product Specifications
Nautiz x8 details
- Unit Size 190.9 mm x 79.7 mm x 34.6 mm (7.5 x 3.1 x 1.3 in)
- Weight 490 grams (including battery and hand strap) (17.3 ounces)
- Processor Texas Instruments 4470 dual-core @ 1.5GHz
- Memory/Disk 1 GB RAM/4 GB iNAND Flash
- Operating System Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 or Android 4.2.2
- Screen 4.7″ FWVGA (854×480); IPS; 600 nits, capacitive multi-touch, Asahi Dragontrail chemically strengthened glass
- Keypad Numeric with 3 programmable function keys
- Battery Li-Ion, 3.7V 5200mAh (19.2 Wh) (Warm-swappable) with smart gauge
- Connections USB A Host, USB micro (PC sync and charging), DB9 RS-232 serial, 3.5 mm headset (stereo and mic)
- I/O slot SIM (user accessible) MicroSD/MicroSDHC slot
- Expansion. Embedded expansion connector for custom hardware integrations in conjunction with expansion cap. USB Host, serial, and 3.3v/5v power connections available via proprietary connector
- Audio: Built in: Receiver, loud-speaker; mic, Bluetooth: Class 2 (10 m), v3.0 in Android OS and v2.0 in Windows Mobile OS, Cellular (WWAN): Voice and data, 3.8G GSM HSPA+/HSUPA (or CDMA EVDO Rev. A, ask for details) Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n .
- Navigation Integrated with stand-alone u-blox® GPS
- Camera 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED illumination
- Indicators LEDs: 1. Charge state, 2. GPS, 3. Notification; Vibration motor
- Sensors 3-axis accelerometers, 3-axis gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Altimeter/barometer, Proximity, Ambient temperature
- Temperature -Operating: – 30 °C to + 60 °C MIL-STD-810G 501.5/502.5 I, II and III, Storage: – 40 °C to + 70 °C MIL-STD-810G 501.5/502.5 I, II and III, Drop: 4’/1.22 m; MIL-STD-810G 516.6 IV, Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I and II, Category 5, Sand & Dust: IP67, IEC 60529
- Water: IP67, IEC 60529, Humidity: 90% relative at -30 °C to +60 °C; MIL-STD-810G 507.5 II, Altitude: 15,000’/4,500+ m; MIL-STD-810G 500.5 I, II, III
- Solar Exposure Survives prolonged UVB exposure, MIL-STD-810G, Method 505.5, Procedure II
- Temperature Shock Cycles between -22 °F and 140 °F (-30 °C and +60 °C), MIL-STD-810G, Method 503.5, Procedure I-C
Included in the box: International power adapter, Capacitive stylus, Battery , Hand strap, 3.5 mm headset, USB cable, Quick-start guide
|Dimensions||19.09 × 7.97 × 3.46 cm|
Android, WEH 6.5
|Built in 4G|
4G, No 4G