Nautiz X9 Ultimate Outdoor Rugged PDA
The newly updated Nautiz X9 rugged computer is a tough Android 11 PDA that can handle any environment a field worker might encounter. Loaded with all the enterprise-level capabilities available, it delivers best-in-class field performance with a battery that works through even your longest shifts. The Nautiz X9 is a rugged mobile computer, a data collector or field controller designed for use in the most challenging demanding environments.
£530.00 – £879.00 Ex VAT
Handheld Nautiz X9 Ultimate Rugged Outdoor PDA.
An Enterprise, Fully Rugged smart Handheld device with the capability to work wherever you need it to, but not at a price point that will make eyes water!
Now using Android 11 OS with Google Play and Full GMS certification for a stable operating system, and the assurance of an excellent user experience.
Nautiz X9 Full Specifications
- Size – 165.8 mm x 86 mm x 25.5 mm
- Weight – 385 g (13.5 oz)
- Processor – MediaTek MT8768 8cores 2.3GHz
- Memory/Disk – 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash
- Operating System – Android 11 (GMS) AER
- Screen – 5” capacitive touch, 1280×720 resolution
- Keypad – On-screen keypad
- Battery – Lithium-ion rechargeable 3.7V 4800 mAh (17.76 Wh), field replaceable
- Connections – Micro USB 2.0, High Speed / OTG Dock connector for charging, 3.5 mm headset connection
- I/O slot- 1x micro SDHC (32GB), 1x micro-SIM supporting 2G/3G/4G/LTE, 1x micro-SIM supporting 2G only
- Navigation – GPS/GLONASS
- Camera – Rear-facing: 13 megapixels with auto-focus and flash, Front-facing: 5 megapixel
- Sensors – Magnetometer (M-Sensor/E-Compass), Accelerometer (G-Sensor), Gyroscope, Pressure sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Audio Built-in microphone/headphone connector
- PAN – BT 4.1 (BLE, HS compliant)
- Cellular – (WWAN) 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE
- Wireless LAN – 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-band 2.4GHz+5GHz)
- NFC – 13.56 MHz, ISO14443A/ISO15693
- Scanner – Zebra SE4710 (Optional model)
- Operating – From as low as -20°C to up to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II
- Storage – -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5/502.5 Procedure I
- Drop – 26 drops from 1.5 m (5 ft), MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV
- Vibration – MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedures I & II
- Sand and Dust – IP67, IEC 60529
- Water – IP67, IEC 60529
- Humidity – 5% ～ 95% (non-condensing) MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5
- Altitude – 4572 m (15.000 ft) MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5 Procedure II
Included Accessories with the Nautiz X9 device
Standard battery, USB cable, Ac-adapter, power plugs.
Please see the product overview for the Nautiz X9 video below.
2D Barcode, No Barcode Reader