Xplore promote the R12 Tablet as Rugged redefined. Having thought through the workprocess from office, to vehicle, to on-site. It features some exceptional useability concepts.
- Full HD 1920×1080 with 800 NITS brightness
- SCR & CAC option
- Hazloc C1D2 (not ATEX)
- Hotswapable 9hr Battery performance
- User removeable SSD
- Wake on power for in vehicle use
- Rubberised back for grip
- IP54 and Mil 810G with 1.2M drop
See more details below or view the full PDF spec sheet. There are many variations so please contact us to discuss. Prices are subject to change due to dollar rate fluctuations.
£2,080.00 – £3,690.00 Ex VAT
Xslate R12 Basic Specifications
- Processor/Cache Intel Core i7-7500U – i7-7500U, 2.7 GHz with turbo frequency to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB SmartCache, 2 cores (4 threads) ; Intel Core i5-6200U – i5-6200U, 2.3GHz with turbo frequency to 2.8 GHz, 3MB SmartCache, 2 cores (4 threads)
- Operating System – Genuine Windows® 10 64-bit, Windows® 7 Professional downgrade 64-bit (Available on i5-6200U only)
- System Storage – 128GB, 256GB or 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- System Memory – 8 GB DDR4 2100 MHz SDRAM memory
- I/O Ports – Docking connector , USB 3.0 port , 3mm Audio I/O jack, HDMI port, Micro-SD Card Slot , Micro-SIM Card Slot (3FF) , Optional RS232 True Serial Port via Dongle , Optional RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port via Dongle.
- Embedded I/O – 8.0 Megapixel camera (rear-facing), 2.0 Megapixel camera (front-facing), Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader via SlateMate® , Optional 13.56 HF RFID with read/write capability via SlateMate® , 9 Axis MEMS sensor (Accelerometer, eCompass, Gyroscope)
- Audio – RealTek noise cancellation, Multi-directional array microphone – 3 microphones (2 front facing array mic’s and 1 rear facing mic), 2 Integrated Speakers
- Security – Integrated Fingerprint Reader . TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0. Optional Integrated CAC / Smart Card Reader
- Battery – Battery life over 9 hours *; Hot Swappable Lithium Ion Standard battery with 45 WHr capacity; Battery Charging Time 2.5 hours (Tablet PC on/off) **
- Power Supply – Input Voltage: 19V with AC Adapter 5.5 mm x 1.7 mm barrel jack
- Dimensions – 12.93” x 8.17” x .75” (328.5 mm x 207.5 mm x 19 mm)
- Weight – 2.9 lbs. (1.34 kg.) ***
- Standards – ACPI 5.0 compliant, UEFI BIOS
* R12 battery life estimates based on MobileMark 2007 performance testing on Intel Core i5 processors. Battery performance will vary by system configuration. Battery life and recharge estimates will vary based on system settings, applications, optional features, environmental conditions, battery conditioning and user preferences.
** Approximate charging time. Validated charging from 5% to 90% with system on or system off.
*** Weight represents approximate system weight measured with a 45WHr battery. Actual system weight may vary depending on component and manufacturing variability.
|Dimensions||32.85 × 20.75 × 1.9 cm|
Basic, Top End