Zebra Xplore ATEX L10 Tablet
For more information on this product please contact us.
ATEX L10 from Zebra. Safe, Secure and Rugged.
Please view PDF below for full Specifications and certifications.
Standard units available here have 128GB SSD, WLAN, WWAN W/GPS …
Please contact us for availability and volume discounts.
£2,329.00 – £3,696.00 Ex VAT
Zebra ATEX L10 IECEx Tablet.
A VERSATILE RUGGED TABLET PLATFORM – RUGGED TO THE CORE!
The Zebra L10 rugged platform, formerly manufactured by Xplore Technologies, offers a variety of tablet configurations and a shared accessory ecosystem that sets a new standard in office, vehicle and field-based computing. With ATEX requirements safety is mandatory, so it is critical that devices are ATEX or C1D2 compliant if used in explosion-prone areas, or areas where natural gas may be present.
The ATEX L10 offers
- IP54 MIL-STD810G Drop, Humidity, Shock, Vibration C1D2/ATEX
- Many I/O port options: RJ-45, True Serial, HDMI, USB and more
- High-capacity and long-life battery options
- Windows 10 Pro operating system
- Complete cellular network flexibility
- Fast, reliable wi-fi connectivity
- 4G XLTE/LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, satellite GPS
- High-quality barcode scanning and imaging
- Ultra-high-resolution photos and videos
- High-volume speakers and noise-cancellation technology
- 3-year warranty and warranty enhancement options.
Zebra offers a comprehensive range of mobility solutions, software and support for the oil & gas sector, helping you to maintain a performance edge and optimize your mobility budget:
- OneCare Support Services deliver unmatched technical support and repair services to help ensure predictable performance and uptime
- Visibility Services monitor, manage and track the utilization and health of devices for better business outcomes and maximum ROI
- Mobility DNA effortlessly connects devices with enterprise applications, administration utilities and development tools
Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge – an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results.
As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, giving you the best-action guidance needed to optimise in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions. Find out more about Zebra here – https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html
Lead-times vary depending on the version preferred. The worst case would be 8-10 weeks but this is in exceptional circumstances. Please drop us a line to check.
Please see downloadable spec sheet for full unit details.
i5 Vpro, Pentium, Qualcomm 660
Android, Windows 10 Pro